Thursday, January 25, 2007

New Life

On my walk this morning I spotted a hawk in a tree. When I got home I noticed in the photo there were two hawks plus a nest! If you can't spot them go to my leftovers and check it out there in a larger size.

As I continued my walk I found another nest in another tree. Great morning.

Birth is the sudden opening of a window, through which you look out upon a stupendous prospect. For what has happened? A miracle. You have exchanged nothing for the possibility of everything.
~ William MacNeile Dixon

4 comments:

Dancingirl said...

I saw them both and the nest!

Colleen said...

What a vibrant blue sky! Nice photos, Nikki! (Although my ornithological interests have been a bit tempered since my hat incident earlier this week. ;-) )

SUSAN said...

I love the treasures you can find in bare trees! Gorgeous blue sky.

Susan

Sandie said...

Neat pix! Like Susan I love the treasures you can see in bare trees.