Tuesday, January 23, 2007

One more try . . .

I was not completely happy with my new camera so I ended up exchanging it for this one. This has features I thought the other one had - the main one being image stabilization. I have shaky hands so this is very important to me. The other thing is an electronic viewfinder. This way I can hold the camera up to my face instead of out in front of me looking at the LCD. This means even more stabilization.

And since I posted pictures of my girl yesterday today it's the boy's turn. He takes a lovely photo, don't you think?



The most effective form of birth control I know is spending the day with my kids.
~ Jill Bensley

7 comments:

Dancingirl said...

Just read the quote here! Too funny. Nice camera. What did you end up getting?

Dalissa 365 said...

Jeff likes that camera better than the other one. He's a Canon man.

I like the severed head look of your son's photos... funny.

SUSAN said...

Boy photo, for sure. ;-) I like the quote too.

Man could I use a camera for shakey hands. Enjoy your new camera!

Susan

Colleen said...

I'd really like a viewfinder, too, Nikki. I'm just not taking to this notion of holding the camera screen out in front of me to take all my pics. I also thought this Olympus had optical image stabilization, but it only has digital, which doesn't do diddly squat. So I guess I'll join your ranks in trying something new, too. : )

Unknown said...

ROFL!! What a quote!

So this is a new camera again. What did you have before the little one? I thought you already had a heftier one from before.

Let us know how this one works out.

LauraLiz said...

Great series!!

Kids are so much fun. :-)

Jess said...

Ooo, I didn't even know that image stabilzation was a camera option, oh no, you've got me interested ;)

I love the shots of your son! They just make you smile.