Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Singing the Praises of Apple

If anyone is in the market for a new computer I cannot recommend Apple highly enough. My laptop started making funny noises today. I took it to the Apple geniuses fully expecting them to tell me they would have to send it in yet again. This would be the fourth time. It's never been anything too serious but it was getting a little annoying (actually, more than a little). I asked if I could just trade it out for a new one thinking I would have to fight hard for that. They took a look at the history and immediately said they would switch it out. Not only that, but I was traded for an UPGRADE! My 60gb hard drive is now a 120gb hard drive. All at absolutely no cost. Mac is the way to go...

I want to put a ding in the universe.
~ Steve Jobs

No comments: