Saturday, July 14, 2007

Toilets

I know - not the most beautiful picture. B was cleaning the bathroom today and came out saying the toilet was foaming over. I went in to find out, sure enough, it was foaming over. She added just a bit to much cleaner. It was too funny not to get a photo.

I have been photographing our toilet, that glossy enameled receptacle of extraordinary beauty. Here was every sensuous curve of the ''human figure divine'' but minus the imperfections. Never did the Greeks reach a more significant consummation to their culture, and it somehow reminded me, in the glory of its chaste convulsions and in its swelling, sweeping, forward movement of finely progressing contours, of the Victory of Samothrace.
~ Edward Weston

3 comments:

SUSAN said...

Well, it's sure to be clean! I like your tile. ;-)

Susan

Susanne Barrett said...

Well, at least she used enough cleaner!

Katrina said...

LOL!