Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Buy Handmade...

These will hopefully be going up on Etsy by the end of this week.

Etsy is an online marketplace for buying and selling all things handmade. It was built by artists, for artists - and for those consumers conscious of the true value of handmade goods and their creators. Together, our intention is to create viable alternatives to ecologically unfriendly, mass-produced objects in the world's marketplace, and give all independent artists the technology they need to make a living, making things. Our vision is to build a new economy and present a better choice.
BUY, SELL, AND LIVE HANDMADE
~ founders of Etsy.com

3 comments:

my15minutes said...

Yeahhhh! That's great! I'll buy some... you just tell me when and how! I'm really glad you took the step.

Susanne Barrett said...

Good for you! Your work is beautiful and unique; I'm sure it will sell well. Good luck!

Carol Ann Weaver said...

This is great Nikki!