Friday, August 17, 2007

Running in Utah

I absolutely love running in Utah because: my feet rarely have to touch pavement, I'm in a higher altitude so the air feels fresher, the sunrises are beautiful, and I don't hear any traffic. It is also a great place for photos. :-) I found a new trail today and saw a lot of blue jays and jackrabbits. It was a nice morning.

This photo is dedicated to my favorite podcaster - Steve Runner. Make sure you check him out if you like to run.

Success means having the courage, the determination, and the will to become the person you believe you were meant to be.
~ George Sheehan

1 comment:

Colleen said...

Oh, I'm envious. Almost all the running I do is on pavement, unfortunately, and it takes a serious toll on my body. But I don't have any other options. Actually, right now I'd just like to be able to run, period. First my left foot was hurt and then my right knee and now I have strep throat and an ear infection. Bother! You know, I'm sure, what I downer it is to not be able to run. Glad you can enjoy Utah!