Saturday, September 29, 2007

The Art Faire

I think it was a success. :-) I sold an even dozen greeting cards and one canvas. I think I would have considered it a success if I had sold only one card so I was pretty excited.

I also saw my absolute favorite high school teacher at the fair. He walked in and I knew it was him right away. He has not changed at all. B took the photo...

Seek out that particular mental attribute which makes you feel most deeply and vitally alive, along with which comes the inner voice which says, "This is the real me," and when you have found that attitude, follow it.
~ William James

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Congrats on the sales--you're on your way!

Dalissa 365 said...

Yea! Congrats to you!

LauraLiz said...

I'm excited for you!

Susanne Barrett said...

Congratulations! Good for you!

We're having an art fair in our town just after Thanksgiving. You're welcome to come and sell here -- the table fee is only $10 - plus gas. And you're welcome to stay with us. Just something to consider....