Sunday, March 2, 2008

The BFG

You would think that I would have gotten at least one photo of an actual Joshua Tree. Personally, I think they are pretty ugly, tho. I found much prettier (and stranger) things to take photos of. Tonight I decided to post the stranger things. I had to name this after the Roald Dahl book. It seemed pretty fitting. For those who don't know, The BFG stands for the big, friendly giant.


The matter with human beans is that they is absolutely refusing to believe in anything unless they is actually seeing it right in front of their own schnozzles.
~ Roald Dahl, The BFG

2 comments:

Gawdess said...

Wonderful.
BFG - absolutely.
In the Thunderbay Area of Canada there is a land mass we refer to as the "sleeping giant" - these BFG's remind me of it.

Anna said...

LOL!! I love it! Especially the big "nose."