Saturday, March 15, 2008

Take Your Pick

I can't believe it's been a whole week since I've posted. I'm making up for it today tho with over a dozen. I am trying to get photos together to put on some different products that I would like to start selling and I need your help. I can't use all of these and have a hard time choosing what would work and what wouldn't. A lot of these will be going on small purses. Could I get some opinions on these? Pick about four if you can. Thank you!












To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe.
~ Anatole France

3 comments:

Gawdess said...

I like the poppies on the bottom and the Orpheum.

my15minutes said...

Poppies at bottom, Orpheum, white fringy flowers, blue violas

Scrivener said...

THe colors in these are fantastic!