Sunday, June 15, 2008

Paul Rodgers in Concert

I know this isn't even close to Paul Rodgers, but it's a long story. I had a job this weekend working for my sister who is filming a documentary about Paul Rodgers. I was in Corona yesterday for a special concert he put on for the Fender Center. It was very surreal to follow him around all day as he did interviews and take pictures of him and his band. Unfortunately, all of my photos cannot be posted, so you'll just have to take my word that I really was there.

This particular photo was taken on Friday when I had to drive out to Hollywood to pick up camera equipment. If you have ever seen the movie "Confessions of a Superhero" you will recognize this man. Now I can say I've seen a real movie star in Hollywood.

There is science, logic, reason; there is thought verified by experience. And then there is California.
~ Edward Abbey

No comments: