Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The Culprit

I have been noticeably absent here for awhile and I apologize. I do have an excuse, however...

She may look all cute and innocent, but I know better.

I know, I know, this beautiful animal could not have done anything that bad, right?

Ha! This innocent, adorable looking creature knocked over a glass of water all over my beautiful MacBook.

It was taken in for repair but due to the "extensive water damage" is going to cost way too much for me to have fixed. Luckily it works - just shuts off without warning. I'll be hanging on to it for a bit and probably getting a desktop for something more reliable. Dumb cat.

Curiosity killed the cat, but for awhile I was a suspect.
~ Stephen Wright

2 comments:

Anna said...

Oh, dear! At least you can still use the laptop!

A desktop isn't necessarily any safer. Our cat likes to climb up whoever's at the desk, walk across the keyboard, wind her way between the tower, speakers and monitor, all to get to her pillow, which is accessible from the other side of the desk. *L* Every now and then, she gets a scratching fit and knocks half the desk clear off!

You have a very beautiful kitty. :-)

A.

MangyCat said...

She's absolutely gorgeous though.