Saturday, January 19, 2008

Sepia

I found a new place to take pictures yesterday. It's not the most beautiful place in the world, but it was new so I had fun. I was only out for about a half hour. It felt so good to be out though. Unfortunately somehow my shaky hands slipped and I ended up on a really high ISO so most of them came out grainy. I put a sepia filter on these and love the look of them.




This last one is a piece I just finished last night. I don't have a title for it yet.

The virtue of the camera is not the power it has to transform the photographer into an artist, but the impulse it gives him to keep on looking.
~ Brooks Anderson

3 comments:

LauraLiz said...

The sepia is really nice!

MaryD said...

your photos are always a treat.

Yankee, Transferred said...

Your photos are great, and I'm adding you to my blogroll. Feel free to stop by my 365 at
yankeetransferred dot blogspot dot com