Thursday, December 28, 2006

The Goal



The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it.
Michelangelo

I am starting the year with a great goal in mind. At least it is for me. To take one photo in order to record the beauty in each day. I want to find things that challenge me, that delight me, that show me the mystery in life. I want to see things that defy the impossible, that spur me on to learn more. All this in hopes that at the end of the year I will be a different person and see life through different eyes.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see how it turns out. You are such a good photographer that I can totally see you doing something extraordinary.

Also, I just wanted to send you a cyber hug and wave. I love you,
Julie

SUSAN said...

Love your first photo and the sentiment. I feel like we are starting off on an adventure. WOOHOO!

Susan

my15minutes said...

This photo is fabulous. If it is typical of your abilities and eye, we are in for a treat!

Run on empty said...

Wow.
I can't wait to see your blog over the next year. You have brought beauty into my life for a long time now, and your ability to show me what I would never have seen on my own has caused me to appreciate things I would have otherwise ignored.
I can't wait to see where this journey of beauty, challenge, delight, mystery, and the defying impossible leads you!

LauraLiz said...

Gorgeous photo! I never knew TD was hiding so much talent! I can already see that something in my life is going to have to go to make time for these fabulous photoblogs!

Laura

Dalissa 365 said...

Very painterly and picturesque. Love it.

Jess said...

The first photo really popped out at me! Very nice :)
Jess